Valentines Day Ideas for Couples – Looking for the most creative ways to say those three magical words of love to your partner? If yes, then with just a little help from your family and friends, you can make the Valentine’s Day, the most memorable one for your spouse or partner.
Most of us would agree by what George Eliot said; it is not only important to be loved, but is also important to be told to me that I am loved. Hence, we bring you the most creative ways to express your love to your partner and say “I Love You” in the best way possible.
Valentines Day Ideas for Couples
- Take some small paper pieces and write down the kind of kisses you know. Like for example, the passionate kiss, a kiss of the check or the forehead and so on. Take a red felt bag and fill it with your “kisses” and hand it over to your spouse. Then ask your spouse to pick up each piece one by one and give the kind of kiss as described in the paper with some Valentines Day Quotes.
- You can make a book and mention as to why you love your spouse so much and as to why you are thankful for having them in your life. Your sweetheart would for sure treat is as the best gift which they have ever received in their life.
- You can even plan to take your sweetheart on one scavenger hunt. You can even ask him or her to answer some riddles so that they can find the needed clues to find those items that you are placed around. The last clue you will give should lead to your Valentine Week end activity you have planned.
- You can plan for a candlelight dinner for both of you and once done you can give your partner a sensual massage and end the night with a romantic movie together.
- You can even plan for a special getaway for Valentines Day Ideas. It would take a little planning but if you are in plans to surprise your wife, then arrange for the breakfast in bed, and for childcare and take off sometime from work so that you can spend the rest of day or the afternoon with each other.
- If your lady love admires roses, then why not give her a dozen bright red roses. You can attach a note on each of the stems; a note for your future date.
Also Read: Happy Propose Day Status, Quotes, SMS
- You can plan for a surprise lunch or dinner and take your wife to the restaurant where you have first met or dined together. Once the meal is ordered, you both can pen down some of the memories from the previous year. Then share the lists with each other.
- You can also have 11 roses delivered to your lady and you can yourself give her the 12th rose and read her a romantic love poem.
- One can take a large box and fill the box with helium balloons and some special Valentine gifts. The gifts can be anything from chocolates or some scented candles or even a romantic CD which your partner loves.
- You can even plan for a romantic Valentine date at home. If you have kids, then do make plan ahead to drop them at your parent’s home. Cook his favorite meal and play some soft light music and spend the romantic night together.
- You can even plan for a pleasant picnic on Valentine’s Day. You can order food from a restaurant nearby. You can even take your kids along for the same as they will understand the family traditions.
- If the weather permits, you can watch a romantic movie on your patio or the deck.
- If you and your partner are away from each other this Valentine’s Day, let the distance not be a barrier.
- If you look to cook, you can even make a special meal with the symbols of love. You can make a heart shaped tart or even write I Love You using the string beans and so on.
Also Read: Happy Valentines Day Messages, SMS
- You can hide some little heart shaped candies in your spouse’s car, socks or the jacket. It is going to be real fun.
- Some wives also show up at their husband’s office just before lunch. Just wear a nice outfit and call him from the parking lot asking him out for lunch. You can tell him that you can wait till he gets himself free. Take him for a nice lunch and shower him with some great kisses and tell him that you will be waiting for him to get home.
- If you want to try something simple, you can fill a jar with some Valentine candies and add some notes for your spouse. The notes you drop in should express the love and respect you have for your spouse.
- Surprise your spouse with a vacation, even if it is a very short one.
- If you are good at writing, then write a poem and frame it.
- You can write individual love notes on why you love your spouse and place them in a photo album.
- You can surprise your husband as he comes back from work. Just start with a Welcome sign board on the kitchen and lay a path to the bedroom using some Hershey Kisses.
- Take some red roses and also take permission from her boss. Once done you can get to her office, hand over the red roses and read out a love poem to her.
- Make the 14 Reasons I Love You special Valentine’s Day breakfast for your partner. Beside the plate, leave a card which tells the 14 reasons why you love your sweetheart. Valentines Day Ideas
- Once your partner is off to bed, you can place a note card mentioning the reasons you love him on the car’s steering or you can even decorate the mirror in the bathroom or bed room with some lipstick kisses.
- Do remember that February 14th is all about expressing your love to your partner and having fun with these valentines day ideas. But love is not just meant to be received on just one day. You can implement these simple romantic gestures anytime.